Friday, September 1, 2023

It's been another busy week!!!Jason Loucks . Love this. An important lesson on reciprocal relationships.



Dubai Seenu Ms Narayana GIF

I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present.'go where your heart finds peace."Today is a good day".Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Until you have grasped this fact, Your position is simply untenable.  Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand.


Words In Waves.Stages Of Life: The Good, Bad, Ugly.Good Times, Family Affairs, Events By The Month, Trips To Other Places.FACEBOOK IDIOTS: I’LL ASK KADDISH. DOPA TO PROTECT ME AND REBUKE YOU FOR INSULTING ME.Hello friends!!Pixies - Where is My Mind.

And what comes next could make the last few years look like a cakewalk.YOU ARE A STAR IN THE DREAMS THAT YOU CREATE WHEN YOU SLEEP, DREAMS IN ACTIONS ARE GOALS AND PLANS IN PLACE, DREAMS AND GOALS VARY WITH THE DEADLINES.

 'Temecula Valley HOME TEAM'.No interest, in the empire of liars, trying to collect more fees, not the one.Paths Crossed. Or Not. All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing”I'm not perfect by any means but my intentions are good, my heart is pure and I love hard with everything I've got and because of those things..FOR THE FIRST TIME..Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.So peaceful and serene! My kinda place! I'm Not Calling You a Liar , I Just Don't Believe You.Available for current Spruce Power customers.

 Sunrun is leading the solar revolution. Last year, they were called Spruce Powers, cons to run, at Costco, for $61,000, pocket change?Solar by State |

NRG Energy has revamped its money-losing residential solar business, entering into new partnerships with Sunrun and Spruce Finance, and says it ... ORGANIZATION'S NAME | Sungevity USB Residential 2012, LLC .TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM.NO SELLER, NO DEAL, NO AGENCY, NOT WAY TO CLOSE, TERMS UNACCEPTABLE TO SELLER.I Love Fairies Angels And Mythical Creatures And Fantasy.

Please Review & Act on These Documents. To not touch, to not sign, to not allow, Spruce Powers, to create a window, or a door, after being terminated. End game, UCC 3. not UCC 2 the transfer, not the financial form UCC 1, unacceptable to seller.
Keep your midterm, termination final August 3, 2022. Dances In The Streets, Lovers, Haters, Sheep And Goats, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. YOUR SESSION HAS TIMED OUT. Ready To Turn Around, Persistence Pays Daily: Blue Dreams, Stars To Shine, Darkness In The Nines, Blue Stars To Shoot: Daily Stars Brighton Turns.End of the Rainbow . Girls In Red Hoods, Good Tales:

In attempts to learn, in the first attempt in learning, teaching classes to the young, dumb, and fish full of cum. To save, to direct and to guide though the woods, in the darkness of live changes, hope and prayers cum to the surface .In a barn Christ was born. Bastard boy named
It was fun and different at the beginning and I actually watched it but now it's just a bunch of Drama Queens bitching. The original cast with Barbara Walters in control was great, they stayed on topic and tried to not allow their personal issues to get involved with the show.It's time for "The View" to vamoose-


I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. Life is a season of changes.James Bush: Tips Shared: Thanks So Much.

STRANGE SOCIAL MEDIA:FINALLY!! Feelings And Views, Noses In Air, Visitors To Come And Go, Winds To Wings, Songs To Sing, Glory Dazes To Come.Life Is A Beach, A Mountain Climb, Roads Traveled.Witches, bitches, babes, soul sisters, rings around the world, wishes on stars, races to the end of the rainbows.  Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms. Dreams.Happy for the flip side of the coins, happy and delighted for 4 ways to play this hand.



 

BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.I CALLED THEM AND AFTER A LONG wait, 4 years later
Worse Than Evil, Faces Of Poor, Riches To Eat, Donkeys In Packs, Monkeys In Pack. Notes To The Dead.Help to get off the streets.Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love. Mother Teresa.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’ ,Spruse Powers , Horsin' Around
Rites to self, rebirths daily, chances to change, faces in the crowds. Want the house,want to leave other peeps in the past, moving on, castles in the sand to buy.From: Kristen Gabel via DocuSign,HORSES HORSIN' AROUND, “Israel’s security is based partly on a relationship with the United States built ... s 'It's been seven hours and fifteen minutes Since I popped my clogs aaaaa' How old are you again, in the decades, the experiences you have.Heads or tales, coins to pay, lovers, haters, suckers, and fuckers, lessons on rites, reasons, seasons of love. Causes, seasons, and reasons, to go forward, battles to win, horse and pony shows, searches for a rite knight, to sail and the travel with, games of love. Games of chances, mountains to climb, seas to cross, writing time now.Lovers, Haters, Nuts To Fall, Angels On Earth: Veteran For Life.


Worse Than Evil, Faces Of Poor, Riches To Eat, Donkeys In Packs, Monkeys In Pack. Notes To The Dead.Help to get off the streets.Not all of us can do great things. But we can all do small things with great love. Mother Teresa.Lessons, Blessings, Tests Over Time. Men And Mice, Coins To Flip. Dances. Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.Recaps,Recalls, Reviews, Reflections,Rights To Reasons.EMPIRE OF Lairs’ ,Spruse Powers , Horsin' Around


Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENTION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN..."SHUT UP ABOUT THE SUN”.Paul Rivero ,Solar Panal company:(Spruce Power)Need help with this ? Call me 9517460694.Cycles Of Rites, Reasons, Givers, Takers, Winners, Losers, Learners. Fairy Tales Toads.Color of dreams, color of new worlds, blue oceans to create, life in the pots of goals.Hope for the best, and get ready for the pits in the bowls of cherries.

Erik Madsen. People all over the world, wherever you are, I know it's not easy for you right now... I'm an old man, I've been alive a long time and I live with optimism.



Jason Loucks 
 
Love this. An important lesson on reciprocal relationships
Erik Madsen. People all over the world, wherever you are, I know it's not easy for you right now... I'm an old man, I've been alive a long time and I live with optimism.

.


 It's been another busy week!!!I stay inspired by staying engaged with the world and seeking reminders that there are big economic questions I still don’t know the answer to." –Erik Madsen. People all over the world, wherever you are, I know it's not easy for you right now... I'm an old man, I've been alive a long time and I live with optimism.


No comments:

Post a Comment