Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I still keep trying, never going to give up! Easy going and always happy, I'm athletic with many varied interests .

TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:Once Bitten By Snakes, πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠShit happens. Everyday. To everyone. The difference is in how people deal with it. Good times, hands to hold, hearts and mind engaged, sons to shine, rights, reasons, seasons in the sun, birds and bees, wings to winds. Dances with Wolves.πŸ˜ŽπŸŒ΄πŸ‘πŸ‘Š Age, culture, and body style are factors. Hopelessly straight and respectful. Please be male, not asking for much.I still keep trying, never going to give up! Easy going and always happy, I'm athletic with many varied interests .
Photo

GO LIONS!Strangers In The Night Lyrics – Frank Sinatra – Lyrics Freak. Men and mice, rites to stand, heads to count, rats in gloves, races to bucks. Micky Mouse, Nazi camps, cattle runs, 900 heads an hour, records to break, winner rats.Look at all the fucks I give. Mermaids are NOT pests…but the purple crabs Laila kicked out of a sea chest are . 

Photo


Faces in shadows, faces to the oceans, faces under the skin, read, rites, and homeless blues, good times. πŸ˜πŸ˜­πŸ™ŽπŸΏ‍♂️🍫daddy af 😜♥️ "Ain't Your Mama", Not Your Toy, Not Your Dream Babe, WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER.I still keep trying, never going to give up! Easy going and always happy, I'm athletic with many varied interests .that gurl  text: ☎ (657) 378-7797

Reign Of Kings - ⭐SocialMediaSEO⭐ Fire started at the start of time, fires still burning over time and space, songs of Billy Joel. Thanks…INDEPENDENT WOMEN ”My Future in the Media World”. Desire is the key to motivation, but its determination and commitment.I still keep trying, never going to give up! Easy going and always happy, I'm athletic with many varied interests .that gurl text: ☎ (657) 378-7797


Good time toads, nuts to grow, donkeys in the hills, monkey types to dodge, family affairs, cheaters, crooks, liars, in and out of wits, charms and graces. Redneck From Washingtonville, NY.
Franky Trees, 6 kids, rotten apples in the Little Orange, Cheap fuck, sucker for free. Cattle drives, daily events. Slow, simple and simple, family of frogs.I still keep trying, never going to give up! Easy going and always happy, I'm athletic with many varied interests .that gurl  text: ☎ (657) 378-7797

No comments:

Post a Comment