Friday, May 24, 2019

I'm sorry about your day, I wish I could have shared it to help both of us. I'll take mayo any day,Say What?

Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem 😁😁😁😁Hi..Treats, Trades, Tales Of Lights, Leaders. Escapes Ordinary Views:Common Wits.🎡🎼🎢🎻🎻🎢🎼🎡Hello friends!!W4M ⚡️ ✝️ BREAKING: ⚡️God is never late. Know that slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. Trust Him. πŸ’―Back in time, read a book or two, saw the story online: blasts.

    Bring On The Pain. Views to share, smaller spaces to live.Teachers and students, hats to wear, over the nines, rainbow readers to date, earth angels to stay, love and luck, coins to flip. Focus: Problems, Possibilities, And Opportunities: No Defined: Next Open Door: W4M. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rat and Moley. Those days when you rediscover a forgotten part of your childhood..I'm sorry about your day, I wish I could have shared it to help both of us. I'll take mayo any day,Say What? 


    Sometimes...What you believe .πŸ’–Searching for men to date, tall, retired, over the age of sixty, views, voices, values, over the decades,hey do change. πŸ’– - Happy birthday!!!!!πŸ·πŸŽ‚πŸ»πŸΊπŸŽ§πŸŽ΅normal, plain, common, giants on the land, Peter Pan, Micky Mouse, Donald Duck, walks in the park, hands to hold, it would be so nice. I'm sorry about your day, I wish I could have shared it to help both of us. I'll take mayo any day,
    1
    Waiting for Nothing.Affliction is the wholesome soil of virtue, where patience, honor, sweet humility, and calm fortitude, take root and flourish. -David Mallet.It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success. - David Feherty.I'm sorry about your day, I wish I could have shared it to help both of us. I'll take mayo any day,

    Because Short Sex Doesn’t Mean Bad Sex Let's get it on. Lots of views, lots of love, lots of sons to shine, bitches, pigs, hogs, hoes, winners, losers, learners, giants on land, jacks, marbles, hares in heads, blowing in the wind, no bald heads, standards sets, senior woman, senior man, retired, man made on his own terms.I'm sorry about your day, I wish I could have shared it to help both of us. I'll take mayo any day.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment