Saturday, March 5, 2022

American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.

 

    Paths To Cross, Heads In The Clouds, Roads To Travel, Faces In Shadows, Darkness, Walks In The Parks, Dances In The Streets, Good Time Toads, Plenty Of Fish, Lots Of Frogs In The Mud. 'Here is a New Spiritual Pracfice for you: "Don't take your Thoughts too Seriously. American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.
    Your luck is in, blue stars shooting, bright lights on the dark side of the moon, Stars of David, nice shades of blue, on the seas of chances to take. Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) Coins Flipped. Veterans: Thanks For Service,...░Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms.Horses To Races, Foxes To Dogs, Roles To Play,Ways To Shine.

    American Birds.My Memories.My Life .My Loves.I'm so Thankful for them.
    Fred (Redd Foxx) becomes paranoid by having coffins in the house and refuses to sleep in the house with the coffins. So what you are not able to please everyone, that is not your job, so what if you are not perfect, and so what people change with the coming of a new day.I was smiling yesterday. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, Recaps. 
    A Case for Baskets, Not a Basket Case.Pissing in the wind, waves to relieve the extra water, fecal matter, and shit, thanks so much for the laughs, and the pictures, to say the res

    Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE: Once Bitten By Snakes, Dances with Wolves. I was smiling yesterday. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, Recaps. 





    Hope, dreams of houses, veterans lost on the streets, credit issues,. and lots of cash, lots of bad luck, to turn around. Help to get off the streets.Goats with love and hate horns, happy and sad days as a goat, flip of a coin, for lights on, or lights out.Mountains to climb, choices to make, over time and space.I was smiling yesterday. ENGLISH words, for the wise. Hugs and Kisses, Recaps. 
    Don’t expect anyone to understand your journey, especially if they’ve never walked to your path.Balls, Bats To Swing: Seasonal.Games .You crazy!
    May be an image of text

    Rocks 2 Roll Bald Heads, Hares Lost In The Woods, Open Seasons For Freaks, Frogs, Spiders And Worms.Horses To Races, Foxes To Dogs, Roles To Play,Ways To Shine.Strange Fruit:  Poor Billie, those were the times. She went to jail, served time for that song, got out and went back, more than once. Movie is out.


    No comments:

    Post a Comment