Thursday, August 29, 2024

His stories, her stories, family stories, saints and sinners tell. Jokers in school, jokers to the right, tips and tweets to shine the lights.

 Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Waves Made.ANGELS  Treats For The Eyes, Cheers And Chap, Views In The Wave Of Voices, And Values.AMEN! People beware:





Corresponding with a man who is beautiful on the inside, as well as the outside, is something that inspires me, and makes me prolific in my creativity.

His stories, her stories, family stories, saints and sinners tell. Jokers in school, jokers to the right, tips and tweets to shine the lights.

In 2023, this 8-day Jewish “festival of lights" (also called Chanukah) .The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.YOUR SHIT BASKET. FOR THE DUNG AND FECAL MATTER FROM SPRUCE POWERS, THE WORST SOLAR PANEL COMPANY IN THE USA.HOST REPRESENTATIVES CAN BE REACHED AT (888) 636-0336.Canceled and Expired are both permanent off market statuses. To Understand Normal Thinking! by Bailey Battles


 LEASE TRANSFER AGREEMENT.The DocuSign has been resent, please make sure that you are checking you spam folder as well, as your shit basket. Who Do You Trust? One nut to stand, woods to grow, stories told around the world. Stars To Shine Bright. Just allow me to be crazy .'
You came here from there because you didn’t like there, or what there had become, and now you want to change here to be like there. The Good, The Bad, and the Downright Awful.Original of you.None are more ,HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED ,than e who falsely BELIEVE they are free .The Struggle"Spruce Power, Assholes On The Roof
Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left . TEAM KRISTEN GABEL | escrow321.HEY THERE, I'M ON MY WAY OUT-THE-DOOR, BUT I WANTED TO GIVE YOU A HEADS UP ON SOMETHING IMPORTANT…


Thank God for the rain. Every time my phone vibrates, I hope it's NOT you. Anonymous - It's Time You Know This and Wake Up. Songs to sing, good times, to get up and get things done, daily events, to roll with the pitches, tricks for a duck. Water off their backs, ducks and frogs, tales in the air, tales to be told, ducks to fuck, ducks and fuckers.


ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea. WDW News Today shared,REVIEW: Case Files Unearthed: Legendary Truth Haunted House at Universal Orlando’s Hall...Don’t call me angel . 
History recorded, tales and treats. His stories, her stories, family stories, saints and sinners tell. Jokers in school, jokers to the right, tips and tweets to shine the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment