Saturday, August 5, 2017

Caps and hats, to hide the horns, not halos. Men and mice, songs to sing, glory dazes done.

Lessons on rites, veterans with skills, sisters of color, names and labels to fall. Dicks, dawgs, dudes, dances with wolves, dances with crooks, cheaters, liars, Jewish Wales, black or white, or read, cons and proc, lights, leaders, lessons, faces in the mud, faces in the dirt, faces of frogs, spiders, and snakes. Fire, Ice Cube, Faces Of Blacks, Leaders, Hats And Horns, Birds And Bees, Singing Songs. Enough For The Charmed, Dicks Out Of Box, Cows, Cattle Callers. Hacker in Smithuritza.blogsport.com, .ATTENTION: Our living nightmare is on vacation.cheers and Chaps,Dinners With Sharks And Wales.If you are affectionate and like to cuddle which does not mean sex all the time I means you like to relax with no expectations to enjoy the time while falling to sleep together.  Caps and hats, to hide the horns, not halos. Men and mice, songs to sing, glory dazes done.   You do not need to be skinny or heavy but just right like the three bears. 
Gilbert
Photo

Create a better present, and the future is better.Unseen, unheard, a shadow has humanity in it's grasp. Balls in the air, tips and tails, songs to sing, cartoon hits. Trips to the woods, trips to hell and back, trips to the moon, out of water, use pee instead, neat trick, monkey games.ATTENTION: Our living nightmare is on vacation.cheers and Chaps,Dinners With Sharks And Wales.If you are affectionate and like to cuddle which does not mean sex all the time I means you like to relax with no expectations to enjoy the time while falling to sleep together.    You do not need to be skinny or heavy but just right like the three bears. ATTENTION: Our living nightmare is on vacation.
Gilbert

angel, you are a poet and didn't know it. Caps and hats, to hide the horns, not halos. Men and mice, songs to sing, glory dazes done.   I picked Running Springs years ago for the four seasons and the dry weather.    Better for my breathing than the ocean breeze during the winter.    I still own a home and a condo in Torrance if I wanted to move back yet I do not see that happening till I am much older or my health would be better there.    I am a open person that will answer questions about anything.   I consider information just a formality that people share.    I still donate my blood to the Red Cross for babies.     I have not been exposed to viruses that the normal person carries.    I am blessed with health and security for the future.   I am not a selfish person like an only child.   I am a fair person and I do listen well.    ATTENTION: Our living nightmare is on vacation.
Gilbert
Photo
I am retired from a Government Defense Think Tank.    I am 420 friendly but do not smoke so you can get as high as you like.    Just a better time.    I get high on myself when you are happy together.   I am 6' tall and 228 pounds.     I am healthy looking forward to eveeyday.    Sounds like you dated on Plenty of Fish in your past.     I did once and it was lots of fun.    I keep very busy lately with handling my mother's estate.    I have handled  3 trusts in the last four years.    I also am not the type to chase woman and enjoy multiple conquest.     I like only one that is comfortable and has meaning.    Caps and hats, to hide the horns, not halos. Men and mice, songs to sing, glory dazes done. 

ATTENTION: Our living nightmare is on vacation: bald head freaks, frogs, and fools. Caps and hats, to hide the horns, not halos. Men and mice, songs to sing, glory dazes done, just need a mate, to sleep with at night, small minds, small dreams, small and few, lasting impressions made. Pages to books, books to close, over the rainbows, over the water, birds and bees, to fly away. Sons to shine bright, the quests to catch a man in a cage, craps to fish, poles in the water. Standards set for a giant, with long hair, and blue dreams in the air. Thats not you, in your dreams, once in time. Caps and hats, to hide the horns, not halos. Men and mice, songs to sing, glory dazes done. 
Photo
I forgot to say I am romantic, I like candles and being in a dark pool at night skinny dipping or with only a swimming suit with cuddling together.      I blame it on my mom it's all her fault because she was a big romantic at heart while she enjoyed music of many kinds.     Including movies on the big screen.     Blame my mother for her influenced.     She was really hurt by my father because he felt her job was to only please him not the other way around.      Very sick and very hurtful in my opinion.      Givers like her and me need to give and to have the same in return.     Have I scared you off yet or are you endeared to my thoughts ATTENTION: Our living nightmare is on vacation.Caps and hats, to hide the horns, not halos. Men and mice, songs to sing, glory dazes done. 
Gilbert


No comments:

Post a Comment