Saturday, August 5, 2017

 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚PRAYING OUT LOUD ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘RELIGIOUS NEWS:Being Different: Makes Me Beautiful: Waves Of Words.

Nurses, Nuns, Nuts On The Run. Dicks, dawgs and snakes in the grass, pages to books, cheers and chaps, good times. Needy Freaks And Frogs, Hats And Horns,Rites To Races, Rats And Roaches, Under The Skin.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.
SkyPark at Santa's Village
Giants from the cartoon network, before the might mouses hits in the fifties, Micky Mouse, way back when. Mustangs created in 1964, green peas was the color of the first one. Did you know that? Cali dreamers, 6 flags, studio 21, dances in the streets. 
Big Bear Discovery Center
It appears some mental issuers? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Frank Joseph Agresti, Raining frogs, spiders and snakes, glory dazes done, pages to book to read.Good times, plain James, G. I. Joe, cars in dirt, and mud, boys to men, baby boomers to date. Shining stars, giants on land, standing tall, retired now. House on the block, knight, king, rouge, back in the day, stories to share. Or not.Magic Moments, Eyes Open Wide, Witches, Fairies, Pixies, Earth Angels 2, Over The Rainbows.
Boulder Bay ParkChasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime. ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸคฃFaces In Darkness...  ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Happy New Year, plans, goals, dreams, hand to hold, wishes on stars tonight. Woman for man, giant, heads above the common. 
Keller Peak Fire Lookout


Smart woman, for smart man, wits, charms and graces, senior, retired, tall, gems to find, pebbles on the shares. Kiss for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐ŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight:LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Dreams in the night, dreams on mountain tops, American Birds, American Girl, baby boomers, jumps for joy, free as a bird...It appears some mental issuers? ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ„Frank Joseph Agresti, Raining frogs, spiders and snakes, glory dazes done, pages to book to read.

Wildhaven Ranch

Dances on the side of the road, ways to grow, ways to see the world, hands to hold. Rest In Peace, Dead To Rites, American Bright, Death Of Freaks, Frogs, Snakes In Grass. Sisters In Shades Of Love, Luck, Lust, Lessons, Heads Or Tales.Leaders, Lovers, Lessons, Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Pages To Books, Pages To Call, Good Times. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚PRAYING OUT LOUD ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘RELIGIOUS NEWS:Being Different: Makes Me Beautiful: Waves Of Words.


 Back In Time, Blasts In The Past, Rings 4 Roses. Lovers, haters, suckers, freaks, frogs, plenty of fish in the seas. Earth Angels Okay, nice to know, son to shine, for the moments, caught in time, hares lost in the winds, bald heads, angels of leaders, lights, love, luck, lust, lessons, pages to books. Sons to shine, over time, over space, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Jesus Christ, silent knights, leaders of boys to men.

 Thanks for the reply, another mountains to climb, have the rest online, no knowledge on how to write books. Facts from my point of view, head in clouds, most of the time, searching for more, better, blue oceans to create. With the time I have, before I get busy, and learned another trade, how to give back. So bless, so rich, so ready to rock and roll again, opens books, lessons on nonprofit management, for transitional veterans, is the dream I have. The big picture. What about you, Gilbert, what is on your to do list?





Government think tank, what is that, captain of the team of nuts with long titles, lots of cash to go with that, I hope that was one reasons why you lived there. Planes, buses, cars, trains, free rides for the good of the state, god and county, coins to flip, pockets to load, rats to roaches, horse and pony shows, how to make a buck. Leader of men, teams and towns in cities, what do you do now. Trust to settle,dead mother, this year, sorry for your loss, if that is the case. Loss my mother when I was 11, back in time, was so hard to forget, the way things turn out. Excuses or reasons to justify, how things turn out. 

Why Running Springs, so far away from the water, lots of Indians and cowboys there, not big, not grand, not great. I like the water, I am a fish, born in March, not sixty, just a nice number, in the games to play. Never ask a lady, chick, or girl her age, she will tell you, if you need to know, doctors, cops, and people in higher place, just to let you know.

I am one with myself, me and the voices within, love to laugh, life is a joke, blast in the past, like to write, want to sell books, houses,hopes and dreams. Getting ready for the next chapter of my life, creating blue oceans of dreams for me and the people that I know, now and more to come later. Nonprofit management cert first to get, online at the Pacific West Something or other,off the top of my head, what I recall. Members of my family to add.The 12 Houses Of May, Mother To Mothers, Gifts Of Helping Hands, Goods and services for transitional veterans. 


Image result for Gilbert Fisher

It's nice that a 60 years old woman is open to going to date again.   Lucky me I would hope you might like me I am 65 years old and live in Running Springs.     I am friendly and very open.    I do not think I am a gift for a woman I think I can share a lot for the right woman.    I am easy going and I wake up every morning in a happy mood.  Please pick me?  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚PRAYING OUT LOUD ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘RELIGIOUS NEWS:Being Different: Makes Me Beautiful: Waves Of Words.


I am retired from a Government Defense Think Tank.    I am 420 friendly but do not smoke so you can get as high as you like.    Just a better time.    I get high on myself when you are happy together.   I am 6' tall and 228 pounds.     I am healthy looking forward to eveeyday.    Sounds like you dated on Plenty of Fish in your past.     I did once and it was lots of fun.    I keep very busy lately with handling my mother's estate.    I have handled  3 trusts in the last four years.    I also am not the type to chase woman and enjoy multiple conquest.     I like only one that is comfortable and has meaning.    


Angel, you are a poet and didn't know it.   I picked Running Springs years ago for the four seasons and the dry weather.    Better for my breathing than the ocean breeze during the winter.    I still own a home and a condo in Torrance if I wanted to move back yet I do not see that happening till I am much older or my health would be better there.    I am a open person that will answer questions about anything.   I consider information just a formality that people share.    I still donate my blood to the Red Cross for babies.     I have not been exposed to viruses that the normal person carries.    I am blessed with health and security for the future.   I am not a selfish person like an only child.   I am a fair person and I do listen well.  
Gilbert

Hopes, wishes, and prayers up in the air, higher in heavens, waiting and working on higher powers of the pieces of powers in the greens and blues, cash and money top 4 number with 5 numbers that rule. Running Springs, like Palm Springs, just more letters to take a look at, or not. Rites, reasons, seasons off dark shadows, hits and misses, mountains to climb, views in layers of light, one, two and three, sets of eyes open wide, or one set to the normal and common.

Tall, witty and wise, son to shine, with hares in woods, shinning head without hair, running springs and still waters, cabin in the hills, near the mines, working or not?Government think tank, what is that?Single for years, after the last wife, went to heaven, or back in the city of the lost, L.A. or holly-weird, did the kids left, after 16 years of school, left alone in a cabin in the hill? Pictures in my head about you, Peter Pan, or Mr. Clean is the look that you have to date? Just wondering? Going to visit the Hearst castle next week, alone the coast, for a few days.....what is up with you...

Thanks for the reply, another mountains to climb, have the rest online, no knowledge on how to write books. Facts from my point of view, head in clouds, most of the time, searching for more, better, blue oceans to create. With the time I have, before I get busy, and learned another trade, how to give back. So bless, so rich, so ready to rock and roll again, opens books, lessons on nonprofit management, for transitional veterans, is the dream I have. The big picture. What about you, Gilbert, what is on your to do list?
Jordan
Image result for Gilbert Fisher

 Love, luck, lights, lessons, tests over time, Cali Chick, babe, sinner or saint, hard to say, stats to share, questions between us now..  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚PRAYING OUT LOUD ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘RELIGIOUS NEWS:Being Different: Makes Me Beautiful: Waves Of Words....Dances on the sands of time, hopes and wishes, lots of tests over time, watch out for the frogs, songs to sing, glory dazes to come..

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚PRAYING OUT LOUD ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘RELIGIOUS NEWS: Family claims that the severed animal heads found under a bin were part of a 'cleansing ritual' to cure a man of schizophrenia. At least, that's what the voices tell them .Being Different: Makes Me Beautiful: Waves Of Words.True Blood, Son Of The Night, Nelsan Ellis   The Bill Cosby Trial: What Went Wrong? http://vult.re/2sMp4AS. Hats and horns, love and hate, horns of goats, sheep and masses, plenty of fish in the seas. Roads to travel, trips to hell and back, trips on the bike, lots of laugh, strange views, sons in the air, lots of brown spots, tricks and trades, running with the winds.

Home to roam, cell phones also, heat of the day, in the shade, kings and nights, stars so far away. Once long ago, in 1954, baby boobers, boomers, seasoned and dated, home alone, empty nesks, nest also, the days alive, the wife is dead. Can visit on the day of te Dead, Novermber 2, 2017. Where will I be? Notes to share of the good, bad, and ugly deeds share in a fake life created for the looks on a dark side of a mean and nasty man created. Show life for a different angle. Love the story, and all the rest create and written by John Grisham, over time in my life. Stories to grow older with. Another tale that shines lights on Jarrot Freaks Army 2015, White-wide land whales.  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚PRAYING OUT LOUD ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘RELIGIOUS NEWS:Being Different: Makes Me Beautiful: Waves Of Words.


.LETS MEET. Giants from the cartoon network, before the might mouses hits in the fifties, Micky Mouse, way back when.Lionel Richie Greatest Hits - The Best Of Lionel Richie.Green And Yellow, Cash And Gold, Circles Of Media, Circles Of Lights, Leaders Of The Packs. Peter Pan.  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚PRAYING OUT LOUD ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘RELIGIOUS NEWS:Being Different: Makes Me Beautiful: Waves Of Words.

No comments:

Post a Comment