Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Enough for the Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions.


Rats to roaches, back in time, dimes to drop, winter blues, silent knights, house on the block, walks in the shadows, walks on the sands of time. ⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters:  Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions.  


⭐⭐It’s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...✨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent. I love to travel and I am thoughtful and treat others the same way I want to be treated.


Sheri, Rachel, Sima And Steven Gay Jarrot, nuts on the run, rats to races, crooks, liars....PTSD nightmares to last, freaks, frogs, and snakes, in the grass, dream lives of a cow, or cattle. Cows home on the ranges, daddy in a tin can, rednecks, meth drug dealers, freaks on the run. Birds and bees, love and hate, flowers in the trees, on top of the world, higher place to be. Above the snakes, above the frogs, birds to sing, glory dazes to come, dances on the clouds, lessons learned. Retired, Set For Life: Witty, wise, sons to shine, 2.


Main Street:Oscar winner Colin Firth and Orlando Bloom star in a drama from the writer of To Kill A Mockingbird. A small city's way of life is threatened when an outsider makes its residents an offer they can't refuse.INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
Animated Photo
Twisted Sister -- We're Not Gonna Take it [Extended Version]John Legend 'A Legendary Christmas' Full Album✌🏾New Edition -πŸ’œπŸŒΈπŸ’œSEEKER OF TRUTH. INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
Γ’­Γ’­ItΓ’€™s NOW or NEVER.Family Matters: Ready for What?. Money comes ..Enough for the Charmed...Γ’œ¨Couple who named their baby after Hitler found guilty of terrorist actions. I don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.
Happy Dazes:❤️Time After Time..The smile on my face doesn't mean my life is perfect. It means I appreciate what I have and what God has blessed me with.Happiness is a journey not a destination.
Love:Roads To Travel,Paths To Cross, Above Common. Wishes On Stars, Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Layers, Men And Mice, Cat And Mouse Games, Seasons Of Love, Lights, Lessons 2.

 Drama and dreams, hope and luck, love and winners, joys and pains, tales of donkeys and monkeys in packs, games on the hills. Whales and goats, sheep in the fields, cows out in the world, home to nowhere, tales of donkeys in the hills. Jumps for joy, jumps for families, jumps for foes in the hills, valleys and mountains climbed, lasting impressions, for a life or two. 


Brand new day, better dreams, cowboys and Indians to chase, horse and pony shows. Trips to land and see, Laos Kaos, singer, cartoon, or place to be. Questions in the air, land of battle, place in the middle of the see, worlds away, not near at all. Battles played on land, battles by texts, battles done by email, battles over and done.

Picture of love and hate, shake the tree, snakes in two colors, lover or haters, love and hate, snakes in a tree. Tips and tales, snakes with different colors, life of love, to share for the snakes in the grass, in this case: snakes in a tree.Cows, Cattle Runs: Frogs, Snakes And Worms: Trades. Lions To Roar, Sons To Chains, Foods For Kings.


Fuck the battles, who wins the wars, history created, not news today. More bang for your bucks: Dawn Lights: Nice time in the beginning of the day, nights over and done, dreams and dances, good times. Dreams in actions, dreams running wild, birds in the sky, birds and butterflies, tips and tails of birds in trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment