Tuesday, January 1, 2019

SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


Pigs and hogs, Jews...dykes, fags, cows, crooks, liars, cheaters, worms and dogs, lights on, stars shines at knights. SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in life. I'm out here genuinely rooting for everyone. Veterans to watch out.
 SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.








Rats to races, rats to horse and pony shows, rats to races for fame, cash and looks, freaks and frogs under the skin, friends, family and foes, I live in the threes, born in the realms of the nines, from parents the perfect 25, and 26, in so many ways, words to the witty, worry no more, light is coming.  SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Screen Rant
Hopes and dreams, not to crash, not to burn, to give more, and take less, notes of mind, golden rules, some times you win, some time you loss, some time you learn, coins to flip, cards to read, good times, tales to spare. SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Alyssa Milano Mocks Triple Amputee Veteran for Crowdfunding Border Wall Instead of Γ’€˜Taking Care of Our VeteransΓ’€™

On not, hard to say, ,pages to books, recaps to do. πŸ’˜πŸ’˜Shots, Bumps In Road,..πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’...Ships To Pass, Learning Lessons All The Time. Hearts To Heal. Dear Congress, DOJ, FBI & Mueller, Want to prosecute known, REAL criminals? Here are some hints We DEMAND justice now Signed, WE, the People. SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



THIS STORE IS WRITING TO MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY TELLING THEM THAT THE BIKE IS IN THE STORE.....  Jacqueline Jarrot Treasure Chest -Out To Lunch. Faces Of Frogs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars. Peas In A Pod, Family Of Jewish Freaks.  SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

Walking On Sunshine, Blue Especially for You. Glory Dazes To Come: Treats Beaches, Houses, Babes, Chicks, Dames, Veterans On The Move. Battles And Wars.
✈️IN TOWN. 🌹Are you lonely and can host . Homes, Houses, Homeless Nightmares:...bit of my magic... Veterans Paths: dream that you wish will come true.With a friend, you can solve any problem.Be honest.... Would YOU ride this???  SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



Buffalo Springfield - On The Way Home. Fly away, get back on boat, sail away from frogs. Plenty of fish in the seas, plenty of frogs and fish to cut loose. ..she need all hands...?...blood ritual.. SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


Photo

Boze'  saw a bike that looked simular but was not my ordered bike, the color was off and it had no basket.  He tried to take off a "HOLD" sign with the name Rebecca on it. THIS IS NOT MY BIKE!! THIS BIKE BELONGS TO A GIRL NAMED REBECCA...   SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


DAUGHTERSΓ’œ¨Γ’‡California Dreamers. Knights Toned, red heats, short guys.Bald Heads: You Can Keep Fishing.


Jacqueline Jarrot Treasure Chest -Out To Lunch. Faces Of Frogs, Crooks, Cheaters, Liars. Peas In A Pod, Family Of Jewish Freaks. Starr Bright, Starlet Bright, Starlet Battles Battles, Horns, for the colors of the rainbows. SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.



Photo


Rats to run, rats to races, rats to dollors and cents, games online, games in real life, balls and jacks. In a bag for life.Once A Day. , πŸ‚ πŸ’¦:πŸŽƒ πŸŽƒπŸ΅ πŸ’ͺTHE RUNS.- SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment