Sunday, June 30, 2019

I’m so fucking proud of you!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’―Money comes.SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent."When women support each other, incredible things happen." – Unknown


I’m so fucking proud of you!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’―Money comes.SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.Edward Curtin on Happenings in the Land of the Free and Home of the Brave.Article by Taki.Article by Charles Hugh Smith.Before They Leave Home. Article by Daisy Luther.Financial Blacklisting of the Right. Article by Mac Slavo.WATCH OUT?!?!Fairy tale, birds and bees, and frog, and Steven Jarrot? "When women support each other, incredible things happen." – Unknown

Image result for You may ask?

I’m so fucking proud of you!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’―Money comes.SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent."When women support each other, incredible things happen." – Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment