Sunday, June 30, 2019

I’m so fucking proud of you!!!! πŸ˜­πŸ’–πŸ’―Money comes.SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


Pimps, Jewish Freaks, Dates: Steven Jay Jarrot, Crooks, Cheater, Liars, Family Affairs.Role models, dates high places, lots of charms to display, lots of love for clothers, lot of love for hair, chicks and babes, walks of fame. Money comes.SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.


Faces Of Family, Friends And Foes, Coins To Flip.Drops hints. Causes for love, luck, lessons, joys and pains, dances in the rain. Heads up, cheers, the best is coming.Tell me why, I should call, hats, horns, halos, out of sight, waves of words to impression, not those words, not today.Smiles:Window Inside .Creative ?Magic Madness, rats in white gloves, love the horse and pony shows, men and mice, cartoon hits. No problem Hi.Woman for man, still have not found, what I am looking for. Giant, retired, smart, strong, heads about, oh what a knight.....




Steven Jarrot,I’M A BI BOTTOM HISPANIC 56 YRS OLD AVERAGE LOOKS CLEAN CUT.Who Do You Trust? Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.Money comes.SNAKES-fags: INDEPENDENT WOMEN πŸ‘ŒπŸŒŸI don't speak because I have the power to speak, I speak because I don't have the power to remain silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment