Sunday, August 21, 2022

Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top

 I want to say thank you God for keeping this special woman for me and also for adding another year to her age. I love so much BABE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE MORE MY ANGEL.

STOP THE DENIAL! SMART & RICH BETTER THAN SMART & POOR! BILLBOARD'S MESSAGE The “Make America White Again”. Bones in the end, fingers to the head, hands to talk, views and noses, hits and misses, dead in the end, bones to boxes, at the end of dazes.



Hope Daily, That This Shit will get better. SQ114845 DeSilva to Hernandez. pdf4 of 4. Not the seller, termination recorded, end game, keep your midterm, Spruse Powers sucks. I did not buy, I did not lease, I did terminated, all ties, with the assholes on the roof.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top

May be an image of 1 person

All we can do is speak our truth. How others choose to perceive it is out of our control & shouldn’t distress us to the extent we allow it to at times. I know it can be really hard, especially when it’s something deeply important to us, but the best thing we can do for ourselves is let go & move on. It’s still a challenge for me at times, & I’ve been put to the test again lately. Thankfully I can say that I’m miles ahead of where I once was, but I do still get triggered. Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains TopMy v…

See more
May be an image of text that says 'I used to feel like my side of the story needed to be told to keep facts right. Now I don't care what story you choose to believe. rebel thriver'

Good evening everyone having a wonderful day in Ventura ca.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top

May be an image of 1 person, standing and parrot
2

Please read the Electronic Record and Signature Disclosure, No transfer, termination in place. First cold day in hell, the day to sign. Shit for Spruce Powers, how to change a termination to a transfer, so the assholes on the roof, can charge, $30,000.What does UCC-3 termination mean? End Game, 5 Years To Stick, 6 more months to make termination final. Out Of Time To Cash In.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily, Mountains Top

May be an image of 4 people, aircraft and text that says 'Am Sign the card thank our trops! [add your name] SIGN THE CARD >>'


No comments:

Post a Comment