Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

  Records to show, out of the picture, off of the title, cash exchanges. At the end of 5 years in August 2022. Nothing to transfer, solar lease dead, paid off, not to be started over again.Bob Diamond: Connections For Houses After Foreclosure. Money To Share.Love conquers all! I would love to runaway with you and do something we won't forget. Anywhere with you is where I want to be. Let's runaway, far away Let's do something we won't forget. It is ABOUT the SUNSHINE.

May be an image of 1 person
Love, Lights, Lessons, Leader Of The Pack, Daddy Is Home, Walter Richard Bailey, Jr, Jack Bailey, Bill Bailey, names and labels, known and unknown, February 2, 1935-October 15, 2021, has been returned, to wife and son, Aleane Horns, to blow, Aleane Bailey, May 12, 1937-October 16, 1971, Richard Alexander Bailey, November 8, 1970-July 17,2012, cheers and chaps. Hello Family and friends.Jack is back, heaven is home, life over and done, rewards to be shared.
May be a cartoon

'We live in a wonderful world during an incredible time of opportunity and beauty!!This is the best thing ever.Pages to books to recap, recall, and review. Shit and stuff, not your to give, to take, to throw away, for a dumb dog, bitches in heat.
Donald in the right house, lots of love, lots of laughs, lots of jokes, heads in the herds. Cattle drives, cattle calls, Jim Jones, Micky Mouse, Jesus Christ, cons to run.'
Sons To Shine, Rats To Run. Rachel Jarrot, thief like daddy, Steven Jay Jarrot, and brother Charlie Raymond Jarrot, dimes to drop, waves to make, ships of crooks, cheaters, liars on the water.
Fools, freaks and frogs, ducks on the water, snakes in the grass, spiders and worms, mud shots. Make America White Again, billboard advertisement will cut to the very core and marrow of what plagues us as a nation.Witches, 4 Cali Chicks, Orange And Yellow Lights, Sons To Shine, Rats T…
See more
Salad of words, your take, your view, Mr. Giant Senior Man. Retired, seasoned golden son, baby boomer, active periods of the boy next door, birds and bees, song to sing.Ways to grow, steps to take, stranger to friend, friend not foe, heart to mind. Waves to make, blue oceans to create, what you know, and what you want, and what makes your world go around.

Works for me.Dances In The Dark, Spiders, And Snakes, Tips And Tales: Once, I thought I was WRONG But it turns out…I was MISTAKEN’.


Words that we use tell a story about your life and times, if you respect yourself, and the same old tire stories that you tell everybody, is not needed for all the people that you cross paths with. I wanted to talk about snakes in the grass in a couple of different ways, and the actions that were created behind the choices that we are living with.

Men and women met and marry and live life together because they cannot face life without the other, and in a perfect world they are complete together. I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments.I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.

Life Is A Beach Blog Time running away with me, Fridays, happy and delight for another one, time to share, moments by moments, the love and the luck, the running to races, rats to run. Good times, good moves made, hits and misses, dances in …


No comments:

Post a Comment